Welcome to Quail Run's Library Media Center
- The Media Center is a quiet, interactive environment.
- All students have a right to learn.
- Each student is responsible for the care and proper treatment of library books and electronic equipment.
- Liquids and books are not compatible.
- Dogs chew books; they do not read them.
- Make sure you quit an application properly.
Love to Read?
We're proud to offer a variety of library resources for our students – both in hard copy and as eBooks. We use a system called Follett Destiny for library (media center) resources.
Destiny Discover (sometimes called Follett Destiny) is our web-based library catalog and resource that can be used on any device that is connected to the internet. It allows students, staff, and families to:
- See all of the books — both hard copies in print and digital eBooks — available in our library system.
- View book information, including copies available, a description of the book, reading level, and reviews.
- See suggestions of related subjects.
- Make a list of book selections.
- Create a bibliography from a book list with the touch of a button.
- Write reviews.
- View your student's Destiny account, which includes materials from both the library and the bookstore allowing families to access check-out history.
To find out what's available in our library:
You can explore Destiny Discover as a guest to see book titles available, or you can log in using a student single sign-on account.
If you would like to access your child's library history, visit Destiny Discover or contact your school's media center.
Once in Destiny Discover, click “Login” located in the top right corner of the screen.
Select “Single Sign On” as the option to sign in.
Log in with the authentication portal using your child's PVSchools username and password. Once logged in, you should see your child's name in the top right corner of the screen.
Click the “My Stuff” option and then choose “History” to view your child's check-out history.